Thursday, May 3, 2007

Bertanduk = Horny?

Hehehehe...

Me quite sure this title will attract most people reading me blog.

Now.. the reason WHY did I take this title...

It has been a quite popular expression though, that some of us would describe someone who's angry as "Lagi betanduk tuh die".... Now.. to put that in English, we'd literally translate that into: "He's / She's horny" in which, it can also means... "Lagi napsu (baca: sange') tuh die" (gara2 nonton Miyabi?) huwakakakakkaakaka

And to make things complicated, me had a hairband decorated with a pair-of-red-triangle-shaped-protuberances that can be made up as "devil's horns" that me used to wear (well, not allatime though) at me office... :) [its a gift from my ex, saying me looks exactly like a devil when me mischievous looks sprang up => wonder when and when she really has an encounter with one... :P]

So whenever (well, not always though, not lately) me not in a really desired mood, me put the hair band and change me status at me YM as "Lagi bertanduk", and sometimes outta silly mischievs, me change me status into "Horny = bertanduk" or the other way around ["Bertanduk = Horny"] Hehehehe.. :P

That would attract many response that eventually made my day though... :)

Why don't you try that? ;;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weird... as usual

Anonymous said...

terus kapan keris e diumbah bos?